#LiveinEverett: January Picks
Happy new year everyone! Things have slowed down a bit since the holiday season came to a close, but that didn't stop Everett from being beautiful. Sit back, relax, and enjoy this month's best #liveineverett pics of Instagram.
Also, those donuts on the header image are from Despi Delite Bakery on Broadway. And yes, they are as good as they look.
2. We agree with @villioa, the Lowell Waterfront is a great place for a peaceful stroll.
3. Looks like Farms & Market's new space is coming along slowly but beautifully.
5. Moody set of yoga with a side of a craft mimosa? I'm there @catalystyoganw.
6. Loving this shot of a foreboding New Year's day moon by @wendycasper.
7. Better safe than sorry. After all, that's some precious cargo. Just one of @liveineverett's weekend shenanigans.
8. Oh. My. Goodness. One question @hotsauce426, did you finish it all by yourself?
10. That one time we went to Everett's Best Thai Restaurant and got the tastiest item on the menu.
Anna is an Everett-based graphic designer who eats donuts more often than clinicians deem "healthy". She also hangs with Tyler and Garret at Live in Everett, helping manage the daily doings of the site.