#LiveinEverett March Roundup
This month has been filled with beautiful sunny days and beautifully-brooding rainy days, but us Everett folks take them all in stride 💪.
Either way, Everett was looking mighty fine, as photographed by all of you. Let's take a look at March's #liveineverett picks!
1. @veganseattlegal Loving this vintage color and old Volkswagon duo at Howarth Park.
Hey! I put together this thing @theloftcoffeebar on Hewitt in downtown Everett for next Saturday, March 31st. Happening during #Fishermansvillage Fest 2018. It's FREE, ALL AGES, with Beer/Cider/Wine for those 21+, yummy snacks/sandwiches, and delicious coffee/cold brew. Swing on by and check out some great talent!
3. @pretty.average For the record, flowers are a sure-sign that Spring has arrived 🌷
Part 1 of 3 from EvCC photography final. Was thinking about this being a commentary on either pseudo-public spaces or the privatization of once public lands. #landscape #landscapephotography #square #evcc #everettwa #deutschland #sunset #goldenhour #waterfront #lake #jettyisland #liveineverett #evcclife #everettwaterfront #marina #triangle #swimming
6. Much love to @live.simple.mama Anyone else feeling the rumble and tumble of this house market right now?
8. @xtopher575 Well, at least they're honest about it.
9. @lamourexrealestate More Rays? Don't mind if we do.
10. @catty_mermaid Please let it be barbecue season now, I need those ribs in my life.
That's it for this month! Want to be featured in a future #liveineverett post? Make sure you use #liveineverett on Instagram so we can see your shots ✌️
Anna is an Everett-based graphic designer who eats donuts more often than clinicians deem "healthy". She also hangs with Tyler and Garret at Live in Everett, helping manage the daily doings of the site.