This is an ongoing monthly event held for children currently living in the emergency shelter. Every month we will have a theme and event; ranging from making crafts, decorating cookies, pajama movie party, karaoke party, etc. Anything to take their mind off their current situation, stresses, fears and uncertainty.
Where mom can have a break and the children can act and feel like kids!
Want to help? We can use volunteers (all ages) to help with:
- Event set-up begins at 5:30pm
- Interacting with the kids while facilitating the projects
- Clean-up and tear-down at 7:30pm
- Craft supplies specific to Winter Olympics theme
- Party decor (matching the theme would be fun)
- Snacks, cookies, treats, juice boxes